1. I have the worst temper going, if I get a little angry I freak out massively and the regret it 30 minutes later when I've calmed down a little.
2. I have family from America who live in North Carolina who I've never spoken too let alone met, my sister has been to stay there before when she was younger, I would love to be able to go and meet them and have a trip to America!
3. In my head my voice sounds pretty normal, but apparently I sound like I'm constantly asking a question, sometime my friends will impersonate me and put on this really horrible american style accent which makes me cringe really hard and think 'Jesus is that REALLY what I sound like???'
4. If I call somebody I don't know on the phone I have to have it written down what I'm going to say or I panic, the last time I did it was in the summer and I rang somebody, got tongue tied, put the phone down and cried untill my boyfriend wrote down what I had to say! I also have to do it when I ring up take aways.
5. You all probably already know this but I love cats, to an extreme. Before I got Lana if I saw a cat anywhere I would have to go see it, my friends would always be going crazy at me for walking across the road without even looking just to get to a cat. I also used to visit cattery's often so spend time with them. I don't know what it is about them, my friends say that I'm a cat whisperer. I used to ask for a cat everyday, and constantly pester my mum walking around the house singing 'I want a cat, I want a kitty cat', even once locking us both in the car, crying about how much I wanted a cat... so yeah, Crazy cat lady there. I also didn't get permission to have Lana, my mum and dad went on holiday and I text her asking if I could get her and the reply was no, so I just went and got her. My mum and dad now love Lana.
6. My friends nicknamed me 'Bambi', as when I had terrible anxiety I was easily startled. I couldn't get half way into town with out saying our code word for me freaking out 'Merlins beard' and then I would have to wait outside whilst people run errands for me and for half a year we all had to eat outside of any restaurant as I would never go inside (luckily it was summer), if there was occasions where we would have to be inside, you would often find me locked in the toilets. My friends help me through my anxiety by being completely reasonable about my condition and fitting our plans around that. It was the worst thing that's happened to me, and they helped me an awful lot.
7. I'm a fussy eater, I won't eat something if it looks 'dirty', I don't even know what something has to look like to look dirty, for example, egg whites freak me out if they're not cooked how I like them and are weirdly runny. I'm extremely hard to cook for at home as I have something to say about everything that is being cooked for me. My brother was exactly the same when he was younger and we have seemed to swap places as now he eats more than me! Just give me a pizza and I will be happy.
8. I always have one drink I become obsessed with and always drink, when I first got with James and would go up to Louth and get us some snacks and stuff from the shop it was always Sprite, and it was that way for about 2 years. Now my obsession is Oasis summer fruits if I go round to somebody's house I take 2 bottles and then will make a trip later at night to get more.
9. If I met a celebrity I would probably cry, no matter who it was. I don't know why either, such a mystery. I get far too emotional when you see people getting surprised by celebrities!
10. I'm addicted to selling my own clothes, to in fact, by more clothes.
11. I'm not very good at reading, spelling, or writing, my boyfriend is constantly coming on my blog and telling me I've spelt stuff wrong and something doesn't make sense, so if you spot mistakes me and my simple mind are sorry!
12. I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years now, we met in 2009 and got together in November secretly as he was my brothers close friend. Every weekend I would get the bus to Louth to stay over at his telling my mum I was staying at friends house all weekend. We finally told everybody in 2010. This year we are hoping to find a flat/house together :)!
13. I swear too much, I just can't help it! It's all comes out my mouth like word vomit in nearly every sentence making me sound common as muck!
14. When I was around 4 on holiday in Germany I was teasing a monkey with some popcorn and it scratched me across the face and it was all caught on tape leaving the family with many laughs to look back on... I have also been stung by a wasp on my face just under my eye!
15. In secondary school I was, pretty large. I lost the weight as when I finished school I used to wake up at about 12, miss breakfast, get the bus to town where I would pick up a Big mac meal and that'd all I would eat for the day and then snack really late at night. I thought I had gained way more weight when I went to the doctors and they told me I lost a shocking amount of weight in 3 months. Was the most unhealthy way to do it, but it came off quick and with out me realising!
16. My dream job is in retail, of course I would love to work for some fashion magazine, be a designer or something along them lines but I just don't have the skills, in an ideal world I would be completely content with a job at Topshop in a city as when I worked there for a Christmas temp in 2011 it was the best job I've had!
17. I put my hand over my face when having my photo taken as its how I feel most comfortable infront of a camera. I don't think its much of a big deal to be constantly commented on as much as it is though.
18. My favourite TV series are The Walking Dead and American Horror Story, none of my friends watch so I never have anybody to talk to about what happens in the episodes! If you haven't seen either of them I suggest you start watching!
19. On the subject of the walking dead, I'm terrified of the thought of Zombies, I already have a well organised plan for what I would do if zombies appeared and if guns were legal over here I'm pretty sure I would have a few hidden under my bed ready for when they come. When the walking dead is on I have dreams night after night about zombies and they're all so realistic and crazy!